Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Bit Of Stock Taking


Want to know my definition of a philosopher? Someone who simply can't help taking himself too seriously. How do I know? I'm a "philosopher".
Exhibit A(to P) for the prosecution - my previous postings. How long before they descended into gratuitous (read "no-one-asked-you-for-an-insight-did-they") commentary on the current crisis? Every 2 blogs, I believe. Hey, this is the Internet. Not to be taken as guide, philosopher (there!) and friend, is it? As a parent, I'm definitely not letting my kids believe all that "be an all night sex machine" cr*p. Hell, even if I were not a parent, I won't want my lover to think that. (groan, the inadequacy).
Here's the thing. I happen to think we're going to recover much faster than expected; maybe it's connected to the whineging going on. Once we move past the "what shall I do, where will I go, how will I live", the corner is waiting to be turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment