Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I know; the photographs have dried up, so here it comes.
Presenting...The Little Mermaid, a statue that sits on a rock in the Copenhagen harbour. It was unveiled in 1913 and has been the victim of vandals since the 1950s. She has lost her head at least twice and her right arm once, she was blasted entirely off of her rock in 2003, she’s been painted on several times, and she has had several “additions” over the years, including a burka, a dildo, a bra and a head scarf.
Yet here she remains, my photo taken in 2008. Someone once told me: if it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger.
So, Li'l Mer, you go girl. Show the Singapore whinger a thing or two. Some banking fella just claimed we're going to lose 99,000 jobs by 2010, bringing unemployment to 5%, unprecedented in Singapore.
I bet he's wrong. Obama supports my belief, how about that?

1 comment:

  1. Photo too dark. Godownload xnviewer, a very ez software to edit your pics

    ReplyDelete